Monday, November 28, 2005

Other Praha blogs / leaving for Poland

Hey!!


Go check out these blogs, its other people from our school studying in different departments. There's some animations, interior design, sketching, adventures.




Germán's Blog


Teemu's animation/photo blog


Avigael's adventures in Praha




It really took me too long to get this done.


In other news, last week has been crazy so no new drawings. School had its 120 year anniversary, we got to see Pulp Fiction on a big screen, etc. I started to work on a storyboard & different ideas for some animation that I want to start working on next year.

Tomorrow I will go to Camerimage film festival in Lodz, Poland. So I will be gone for about one week. I will see if theres a chance to update the blog or not.


Off to see Corpse bride.


Cau!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home