Tuesday, November 22, 2005

6th week / first snow

Ahoj, ahoj.


So friday/saturday night it finally happened. First snow was here for 30 minutes or so, before morning traffic.



First snow


Second snow



Great.




Life drawings >



Tobacco-colored paper. I love it.



Tobacco paper + 4 beers.



Finished.



This one is charcoal + white, black, brown pastel.



Leftover pastel colors. I have so many more.


2 drawings are missing because of last thursday's Velvet Revolution anniversary, classes were cancelled.


----------------




Figurama05 >


I finally managed to go to the Figurama-life drawing exhibition, a couple of days before they closed it down. It was held at the Police Museum, close to I.P.Pavlova metro station. I saw the drawings/paintings at Figurama book, but the real thing was of course a lot better. Some really really amazing drawings there from different universities.




Roba and Pekka at the gate



Exhibition building



Chayenne, Roba and Graham at Figurama05



Chayenne



Amazing



My drawing... it was nice to see it again.



Zdeněk's amazing work.



--------------------


Last sunday we hit a local restaurant/cafe Velryba to some sunday sketching with Germán and Teemu. We ended up spending 8 hours in that place, Teemu even had time to have lunch and dinner without getting up from the table.



Sketching with ink and hot chocolate.


More


Tiny drawing, photo taken using inverted 24mm lens close to the camera.
The lines are normal ballpoint pen.


Another one.


------------------------


This is what I see every morning when I come back to the dormitory >


Tik!

When I leave >


Tak!




Bonus pictures!


I don't know.


Flatmate Radim at dorm


Dorm kitchen


Taking it easy at Product design department, Velvet Revolution annvrsr.



Hanging out with bara at nice statues.


Nice statues part two.


And finally!

Here's the official panorama at Letna park of week 6 >

2 Comments:

Blogger Teemu Erämaa said...

grreat! I'm curious about which one was the "psst, put this to the galleries..."

lot of stuff, I like that, photos and such. keep it going, you'll have your time now on a plate.

...it doesn't hurt so much when I don't move.

25/11/05 04:25  
Blogger Teemu Erämaa said...

wha?? do you really think the girls are involved in the sleeve-art process?

I think not.

1/12/05 01:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home