Thursday, November 03, 2005

3rd week of drawing!! Part 2/2

Here we go with actual pictures!

So, life drawings, week 3 >


Wednesday >

First one is charcoal, 3 hours.
2nd and 3rd ones are painted simultaneously, I was in the middle of the class and the models were sitting on both sides. Not so many people in the class that day so I just used to boards to paint. 3 hours, acrylic.







Thursday >

First and second picture are the same, but after drawing black/white for a while I wanted to try out some color. The end result is pastel and acrylic paint. The third picture is on blue paper, started with pastel only, ended up messing everything up with paint. Yellow pastel for final light touches.








Monday >

First one is charcoal with correction pen on top, second one is pastel/acrylic.







Bonus image! Here's my hand after one of the charcoal drawings.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heeey Pekka!
Nice updates, I especially like the fat dude (at the charcoal stage) and the girl's back 07-02. Did you get the photos I sent? You should post the pic you did on Joshuas homework paper (the girls head).
siijuu

6/11/05 16:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home