Wednesday, November 02, 2005

3rd week of drawing!! Part 1/2

Hi!


This time I have some actual pictures from the dormitory!

Problems with bouncing emails caused the 2 day delay, I try to update on mondays.

No figure drawings this time, since I seem to be stupid. I will post them tomorrow, meanwhile, this is the rest of what happened this week.



My 1/2 room



Bathroom window view


Streeeet


A view From Letna park at night


Ok. I promised to take some pictures from the drawing class, what other people are doing etc. Here are some shots from the past week. >


The assistant for the professor talking with students, charcoal drawing in the foreground.


Our head teacher for figure drawing, professor Boris Jirku, and critique for the class.


Zdenek's pencil/graphite drawing


Pastel/water/acrylic? mixed media


Charcoal drawings, class getting ready for critique





Heres another shot from the Conceptart.org workshop, some people doing portrait paintings.

2 Comments:

Blogger DD said...

This is so interesting! And which one of the artworks is yours? They all look great. Just looking at the pictures makes me wish I was there, looks like exciting classes.

5/11/05 06:44  
Blogger Pekka said...

Hey darla!

All of the photos with just a drawing are mine, the photos with other people and/or their work is not mine.

Uh, such a confusing explanation. Puh! I will post new ones on monday!

P

5/11/05 17:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home